Our National Forests and Grasslands provide Americans with:
- 193 million spectacular acres of wildlands.
- More than 9,000 miles of scenic byways to drive.
- Almost 150,000 miles of trails to hike.
- More than 4,400 miles of wild and scenic rivers to float.
- At least 5,100 campgrounds in which to pitch our tents.
- And 328 natural pools to swim in.
These lands also provide water to millions Americans in thousands of communities, clean our air, store carbon, and provide timber, minerals, oil and gas and other resources for industry and communities. Without these lands, America would be a very different place. Help the NFF ensure these lands stay healthy and vibrant for generations to come. Let's do our part! Let's Preserve It!
Super soft heather dark green tri-blend tee.
Designed in Michigan by The Mitten State.
Assembled in USA.